« Home | How To Save Up To $1200/Year » | I got some referral's!! » | How I Made $600 Online Last Month » | How To Make Money by Saving Money » | How To Track Your Money Online » | Free Popcorn » | Why I Want to Quit My Job » | My Obsession With Office Supplies » | How I Got a $25 Restaurant Gift Certificate for $4 » | The Truth About GPT sites »

Where To Get Free Stuff

I got an Intuition razor in the mail today. I vaguely remember signing up for it somewhere, but then I'm always on the lookout for a good freebie. :)

Internet freebies are a great way to make your dollar stretch a little bit further. I've gotten all kinds of freebies in the mail before - shampoo, make-up, magazines, popcorn, pens, stickers, Advil and lots more.

Where are your favorite places to find internet freebies?

One place that usually has good freebies is Wal-Mart. They change pretty frequently, so it's a good idea to check back often.

Also, BillyGraham.com has a free offer every month. You can request free Christian books and CD's. This month's offer is Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper.

Slickdeals.net and FatWallet.com are two deals site that have freebie threads so check them out as well! Happy freebie hunting :)

About me

  • I'm Becca
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm just a girl who's been too reckless with my spending. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. Come along with me as I find new ways to make money... save money... and get out of debt for good. :)
My profile

Click to read the tutorial!

My Money-Making Sites

    These sites are free to join and require no CC to start making money!!
  • Cash Duck
  • Cash On Tap
  • Deal Barbie
  • Rock Hard Cash
  • Inbox Dollars
  • Send Earnings
  • Manderine's Money
  • Fusion Cash
  • This site requires CC and completion of (1) paid offer.
  • Order Cash 4 Free
  • My Money-Saving Sites

      This forum is free to join and has tons of tips on where to find the best deals! Tell them bexx09 sent you!
    • Hot Coupon World
    • This site offers a $1 4-week trial to weekly grocery lists that you can print.

    • Grocery Game