« Home | How To Save For a Weekend Getaway » | Where To Get Free Stuff » | How To Save Up To $1200/Year » | I got some referral's!! » | How I Made $600 Online Last Month » | How To Make Money by Saving Money » | How To Track Your Money Online » | Free Popcorn » | Why I Want to Quit My Job » | My Obsession With Office Supplies »

More Cool GPT Site Finds

I'm always looking for a new site where I can make some easy cash - and today I found three cool new sites.

The first two Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings actually PAY you just to sign up. Use the links provided to sign up, check your inbox for confirmation email, then complete your profile and that's it! You get $5 from Inbox Dollars and $3 from Send Earnings.

But the easy money doesn't stop there. Each site send you emails that you get paid to read. Simply open the email, click the link to confirm you read it and that's it.

Both sites have lots of free offers you can do as well as free trials and paid offers... even games! Check them out.

The third site is called Cash on Tap. The cool thing about them is that they pay 3x/month - the 10th, 20th and 30th of each month. If you're looking to make some quick cash - this site is perfect.

You can find links to all the GPT sites I currently use to make extra cash on the right hand side of this blog. Check them out and let me know what you think!

As always, if you have any questions, email me at beccagirlsmoney@gmail.com.

About me

  • I'm Becca
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm just a girl who's been too reckless with my spending. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. Come along with me as I find new ways to make money... save money... and get out of debt for good. :)
My profile

Click to read the tutorial!

My Money-Making Sites

    These sites are free to join and require no CC to start making money!!
  • Cash Duck
  • Cash On Tap
  • Deal Barbie
  • Rock Hard Cash
  • Inbox Dollars
  • Send Earnings
  • Manderine's Money
  • Fusion Cash
  • This site requires CC and completion of (1) paid offer.
  • Order Cash 4 Free
  • My Money-Saving Sites

      This forum is free to join and has tons of tips on where to find the best deals! Tell them bexx09 sent you!
    • Hot Coupon World
    • This site offers a $1 4-week trial to weekly grocery lists that you can print.

    • Grocery Game