« Home | How To Make the Most of your Beauty Budget » | More Cool GPT Site Finds » | How To Save For a Weekend Getaway » | Where To Get Free Stuff » | How To Save Up To $1200/Year » | I got some referral's!! » | How I Made $600 Online Last Month » | How To Make Money by Saving Money » | How To Track Your Money Online » | Free Popcorn »

More Money-Saving Beauty Tips

Take advantage of free samples and trial sizes. Wal-Mart often has free samples of lotion and shampoo available on their website. Order them every time!

Cover Girl, Maybelline and Loreal often offer free samples of their products as well. Look at their websites and sign up to receive their newsletters for great deals.

Scour deal sites like Fat Wallet and Slickdeals to see what the hot new free samples are.

To stock up on AVON trial sizes, befriend your AVON rep and let her know what kind of products you like and which ones you'd like to try. They're often inundated with samples that they pass on to their favorite customers.

If you're anxious to try a new product, but not sure if you want to invest in a full-size bottle, try checking the travel size aisle. Last time I was at Wal-Mart I noticed that the products they offer in the $0.99 trial size versions have almost tripled.

Find ways to make products go further – for example, my best friend buys face wipes to clean off her make-up at night, but she'll cut the wipes in half. Half a wipe works just as well and makes the box last twice as long.

Use baby oil instead of expensive eye make up remover.

Consider cutting your hair to a shorter, more manageable length. This keeps your hair healthy, is a huge time-saver plus it means you don't have to use as much of your hair products either.

Use coupons! Most fashion magazines feature beauty product coupons, so make a habit of looking. If you don't subscribe to these magazines, find a friend who does and hit her up for the coupons. Most people don't even bother using them.

Subscribe to the Sunday paper. It costs about $1.50 (less if you get it in a subscription) and has tons of coupons for everything from food, cleaning products, OTC drugs and of course, beauty products. So there are lots and lots of savings to be had.

Have more money-saving beauty tips? Let me know by leaving a comment. :)

About me

  • I'm Becca
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm just a girl who's been too reckless with my spending. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. Come along with me as I find new ways to make money... save money... and get out of debt for good. :)
My profile

Click to read the tutorial!

My Money-Making Sites

    These sites are free to join and require no CC to start making money!!
  • Cash Duck
  • Cash On Tap
  • Deal Barbie
  • Rock Hard Cash
  • Inbox Dollars
  • Send Earnings
  • Manderine's Money
  • Fusion Cash
  • This site requires CC and completion of (1) paid offer.
  • Order Cash 4 Free
  • My Money-Saving Sites

      This forum is free to join and has tons of tips on where to find the best deals! Tell them bexx09 sent you!
    • Hot Coupon World
    • This site offers a $1 4-week trial to weekly grocery lists that you can print.

    • Grocery Game